1. Start by placing your Stock against the front of your neck and fastening it to the button on your shirt. Wrap both ends of the stock around your neck from front to back, push the opposite end through the stock slot and pull firmly to bring both ends on to the chest.
2. Make a single right over left knot, pulling it close in to your neck. Leave one end of the stock lying over your right shoulder and the other end folded upwards and over lying on the left shoulder. This knot can be secured at the base with a safety pin to avoid movement.
3. Leaving one end of the stock on your left shoulder, bring the other end over the top of it and thread back through the fold.
4. Pull both ends of the stock upwards into a knot at the neck. The knot should be firm, but not too tight as it may become uncomfortable and restrict your breathing.
5. Fold the ends of your stock forward and cross one side over the other. Position the ends until you achieve the desired affect with the knot showing in the centre.
6. Secure with a Stock Pin through your stock, a few inches below the knot. The stock pin should be placed horizontally.